Freightliner Trucks Showcasing Newest Mixers at World of Concrete
LAS VEGAS – Feb. 3, 2015 – Freightliner Trucks will display its newest mixer equipment at the 2015 World of Concrete in Las Vegas (Feb. 3-6, 2015). The Freightliner booth (#C-5527) will feature some of the best concrete handling equipment in the industry mounted on versatile Freightliner severe duty truck platforms.
“World of Concrete provides the ideal forum to showcase our innovation and leadership in the vocational truck category,” said Mary Aufdemberg, director of product marketing for Freightliner Trucks. “Our mixer chassis solutions contribute to enhanced productivity and drive improved Real Cost of Ownership for businesses.”
Freightliner mixers that will be showcased at World of Concrete include:
- 114SD chassis/cab with Simard Twin-Steer system. Freightliner partnered with Simard Suspensions of Baie-Saint-Paul, Quebec, to offer a turnkey solution that’s ideal for heavy-duty applications while still providing a comfortable and reliable ride. The severe-duty twin-steer chassis has a stable platform, further contributing to truck efficiency and performance.
- 114SD SBA truck with Beck Industrial mixer: The 114SD SBA features a lightweight yet durable steel reinforced aluminum cab with a 48-inch bumper-to-front axle setting for optimized weight distribution and turning ability for more productive operations.
- 114SD SFA truck with the durable McNeilus Bridgemaster® mixer and Detroit™ DD13® engine. The 114SD SFA features outstanding visibility and maneuverability, and includes weight-saving components and customizable spec’ing options further maximize payload.
- 114SD SFA truck with a Con-Tech High Performance Drum and Detroit DD13 engine. The integration of the Con-Tech High Performance Drum with the 114SD chassis is a powerful and efficient solution for demanding construction jobs.
- 108SD SBA truck with Holcombe Volumetric mixer: Equipped with a Cummins Westport ISL rear-mounted power take-off (REPTO) engine, this mixer is ideal for remote locations, oil and gas applications and construction companies.
For more information, visit the Freightliner Trucks booth (#C-5527) at World of Concrete, or go to www.FreightlinerTrucks.com.
Freightliner Trucks is a division of Daimler Trucks North America LLC, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, and is the leading heavy-duty truck manufacturer in North America. Daimler Trucks North America produces and markets Class 4-8 trucks and is a Daimler company, the world’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturer.
SOURCE: Freightliner Trucks